Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nadas for Nada!


Whew!  When I got a butterfly up my booty to do a blog, I didn't figure it would wear me out.  Good thing I picked up this super comfy Eclectic - Sofa from Prism Furniture and Garden this weekend for just 60L.  I love getting quality items at a steal, and that's just what you are getting when Prism participates in 60L Weekends.

My freebie & cheapie finds for today:
NADAS*ELEGANT SUIT*FREEBIE - In Store Gift @ NADAS, OSTLAND (68, 195, 24)
*Ballearrings* *Ballring* & *Ballbracelet* by Noir*Lily - Free on Marketplace
*VM* Amy Eyeliner - 1L on Marketplace
""D!va"" 2nd Anniversary gift "Maya" - In Store Group Gift @ ""D!va"", CalanDiva (130, 154, 23)



NADAS*VALENTINE GIFT 2012* Corset -  Free on Marketplace
[Taffy] Chapel Eyes - Green (1 of 5 colors)  - Free on Marketplace
""D!va""  more than 20000 group member celebration  gift "Naomi" - In Store Group Gift
*Virtual Impressions* Silver Heart Pendant - Free in Store @  Dace (140, 203, 86) 
n*l Love*Earrings - Free on Marketplace

Also worn:
*Cupcakes - Emma - Copper - Latte w/ Matte Lips - Coral 
+DV8+ Lust for Latex Stilettos - Black
Solar Eyewear ~ Nash ~ FF Glasses
<DK> Deviant Prim Lashes 01 

No comments:

Post a Comment