Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh, Osaka!


I love when I find things by total accident! ♥  When an old LM landed me on Osaka, I was sad that the store was gone, but in awe of how cute the decor of the island is. Mixed with Marketplace finds from +HONEY+, the goodies I picked up at this sim made the trip a complete and total WIN!


My freebie & cheapie finds for today:
+HONEY+ Tops (3 of 6 shown) - Free on Marketplace
Le Poppycock Briar Rose Leggings & Pop Tote - 5L each FOTA Hunt Prizes
!K&L! Starry Leg Tattoo - Free on Marketplace
""D!va"" more than 10000 group member celebration gift Hair - Free in Store for Group

















While at Le Poppycock, I couldn't resist these *Les Shorts* (I got Dusty magic) for just 50L.  The short and long lengths are both included!

I picked up some free poses in two of the stores on Osaka.  The left picture uses (marukin) and on the right _pichanga_ .

My favorite find of the day were these earrings... Too amazing to be free!!


{ Trinket } Swirly Earrings (6 colors included) - Free in Store
{ Trinket } Pearl Bow Necklace - Free in Store
[Taffy] Chapel Eyes in Royal - Free on Marketplace
*VM* Amy Eyeliner - 1L on Marketplace


Also worn:
+DV8+ Lust for Latex Stilletos - Black
*Cupcakes - Emma - Copper - Latte w/ Matte Lips - Coral
ETD Hair - Emily - Platinum
<DK> Deviant Prim Lashes 01
AND A FACELIGHT THAT I FORGOT TO WEAR IN THE FIRST PICS! *facepalms*





No comments:

Post a Comment